Photography Contest 2020
For 2020, the criteria are as follows:
Rules: 1. Pictures may be taken anywhere at any time by any local Horticultural Society member (entrant must take the photos)
2. Size of prints should be 4"x6"
3. Only one entry per contestant per category
4. Write your name and category on the back of each print at the top
5. Previously entered photos are not eligible.
6. All photo subjects should be natural and alive
Categories: 1. "Upstarts" - Seedling(s)
2. "Old Faithful" - A Houseplant
3. "Now You Sedum..." - Sedum(s) in a Garden
4. "Pollinators" - Insect(s) at Work
Prizes: Well, there's always bragging rights! This year we are adding a trophy, and there will be a Viewer's Choice Award at the banquet!
Deadline: NO LATER than October 30, 2020. Please submit entries to:
Nick Barclay, 15 Fairway Rd. Egmondville, ON, N0K 1G0. (519) 522-2770. (or bring them to a meeting)
Pictures will be judged, and shown at our November 2020 meeting after the banquet, and posted here in the website.
All Photographs on this website remain © Seaforth & District Horticultural Society and/or its individual members and may not be used without permission of the copyright owner.