Photography Contest 2023
For 2023, the criteria are as follows:
Rules: 1. Pictures may be taken anywhere at any time by any local Horticultural Society member (entrant must take the photos)
2. Size of prints should be 4"x6"
3. Only one entry per contestant per category
4. Write your name and category on the back of each print at the top (so that we know which way is up!)
5. Previously entered photos are not eligible.
6. All photo subjects should be natural and alive
Categories: 1. "Funky Forest Fungi!"
2. "Rock On!" - a Rock Garden
3. "Merry Marigold(s)"
4. "Blowin' in the Wind!" (Plants)
Prizes: Well, there's always bragging rights! There is a trophy for the Viewers' Choice Award which will be presented at the meeting!
Deadline: NO LATER than October 30, 2023. Please submit entries to our new contest convenor:
Cobe Giroux, (519) 801-8617. (or bring them to a meeting) (or email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Pictures will be judged, and shown at our November 2023 meeting after the banquet, and posted here in the website.
All Photographs on this website remain © Seaforth & District Horticultural Society and/or its individual members and may not be used without permission of the copyright owner.