Photography Contest 2021
For 2021, the criteria are as follows:
Rules: 1. Pictures may be taken anywhere at any time by any local Horticultural Society member (entrant must take the photos)
2. Size of prints should be 4"x6"
3. Only one entry per contestant per category
4. Write your name and category on the back of each print at the top
5. Previously entered photos are not eligible.
6. All photo subjects should be natural and alive (except gate)
Categories: 1. "I Can Make Tea With This" - Plant(s) from which tea can be steeped, not water!
2. "Ground Zero" - A low growing Ground Cover
3. "Welcome!" - A Garden Gate
4. "A Rose Arose" - a Single Rose
Prizes: Well, there's always bragging rights! There is a trophy for the Viewers' Choice Award which will be presented at the meeting!
Deadline: NO LATER than October 30, 2021. Please submit entries to:
Nick Barclay, 15 Fairway Rd. Egmondville, ON, N0K 1G0. (519) 522-2770. (or bring them to a meeting)
Pictures will be judged, and shown at our November 2020 meeting after the banquet, and posted here in the website.
All Photographs on this website remain © Seaforth & District Horticultural Society and/or its individual members and may not be used without permission of the copyright owner.