Photography Contest 2022
For 2022, the criteria are as follows:
Rules: 1. Pictures may be taken anywhere at any time by any local Horticultural Society member (entrant must take the photos)
2. Size of prints should be 4"x6"
3. Only one entry per contestant per category
4. Write your name and category on the back of each print at the top (so that we know which way is up!)
5. Previously entered photos are not eligible.
6. All photo subjects should be natural and alive
You will notice that since it is our 50th Anniversary this year, as well as the "Plant Red" campaign, we have some related categories, including a 5th Category just to celebrate!
Categories: 1. "Calendulas!"
2. "Podcast" - Seed Pod(s)
3. "Lady in Red" - Red Flower(s)
4. "Dazzling Dahlia(s)!"
5. "We're 50!" - photo of one of our 50th Anniversary Events
Prizes: Well, there's always bragging rights! There is a trophy for the Viewers' Choice Award which will be presented at the meeting!
Deadline: NO LATER than October 30, 2022. Please submit entries to:
Nick Barclay, 15 Fairway Rd. Egmondville, ON, N0K 1G0. (519) 522-2770. (or bring them to a meeting) (or email to email@example.com)
Pictures will be judged, and shown at our November 2022 meeting after the banquet, and posted here in the website.
All Photographs on this website remain © Seaforth & District Horticultural Society and/or its individual members and may not be used without permission of the copyright owner.